From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of GT Hill
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:41 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Site Survey software

The software most predominant in the industry is from Ekahau. Most of us that
do site surveys professionally use an Ekahau sidekick (hardware) in conjunction
with the software.

If you decide to purchase it feel free to reach out to me. A friend of mine is
a reseller for ekahau and treads people quite fairly.

GT Hill
CWNE #21

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:26 AM Rick Brown