We did before/after student satisfaction surveys and found a 50%
favorability improvement (35-85% good or better) moving to an
every-other-room in-room architecture vs hallway AP's.

We did just have our first request for AP removal though. Thankfully, our
Housing staff is accommodating.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:38 PM Jason Cook <jason.c...@adelaide.edu.au>
wrote:

> Same here.. Not at IT issue 😊
>

> --
>
> Jason Cook
>
> Information Technology and Digital Services
>
> The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

> This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
> information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
> intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the
> contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please
> notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or
> links to this email completely and immediately from your system.  No
> representation is made that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning
> is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

Casey Feskens <cfesk...@willamette.edu>
Director of Infrastructure Services
Willamette Integrated Technology Services
Willamette University, Salem, OR
Phone:  (503) 370-6950