From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Christopher Brizzell
<00000113a07d9d59-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 8:57 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [External] [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba - Going from PEAP to TLS

________________________________

[ EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click any links or open attachments unless you know
the sender and trust the content. ]

________________________________
In what should have been done long ago, we would like to move off of our
EAP-PEAP and onto EAP-TLS.

Most likely we will be going with SecureW2 to help with that process.

I’d like to hear from anyone who may have done this with Aruba OS and
Clearpass, so as to avoid any pitfalls and look for advice on the best way to
proceed.

Thank You.

Chris Brizzell
Assistant Director of Network and Technical Services and Network Administrator
Skidmore College
cbriz...@skidmore.edu<mailto:cbriz...@skidmore.edu>