As many of you have mentioned, the following message is very common in the ISE
logs, "5440 Endpoint abandoned EAP session and started new." Our logs are full
of that message for an clients that eventually joins one second later. I have
noticed that it is far more common for guests using eduroam on our campus --
where their IDP is another university. Is there a setting we can make to
improve or stop these messages?

Thank you,
Christina Klam
Network Engineer