Thanks Ryan. The suggestion is much appreciated!

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>
________________________________
From: "Turner, Ryan H" <rhtur...@email.unc.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 4:49 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] My personal training recommendation for Devin Akin's
wireless training classes

All,

For those of you who’ve been looking for extremely deep and informative classes
on wireless tech, I want to personally pass along my recommendation to consider
Devin Akin with divdyn.com.  I’ve now brought him in for 3 weeks of training
(over 2 years) to teach courses on CWNA/CWSP/CWAP/CWDP.  Devin recently helped
out the educause wireless CG on the Wifi6/5G session we had.  This is the guy
that cofounded the CWNP program.

Ryan Turner
Head of Networking
+1 919 445 0113 Office