From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of "Miller, Keith C"
<keith.mil...@unc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 6:40 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Who has transitioned away from Aruba, and why?

Hi Michael,

Currently we do not and yes, that is the situation as I understand it. The PAPI
traffic between APs and the controllers use the same queue that the controller
to controller heartbeats use. Enabling CPSec moves that traffic traffic to a
different queue.

We’re expecting to enable CPSec in Resnet today.

Regards,
Keith