On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 06:02:01PM +0000, David Pifer wrote:
> We have a standard as follows “Personal wireless access points,
> network switches, and routers are not permitted on campus as they can
> interfere with the functioning of the campus network.”

Hmm... By this do you mean "are not permitted to be connected to the
campus network"? Cause if somebody's got a wifi router connected to a
cell phone data network you can't legally tell them they can't use it...
Whether it's on the same channel as your wifi or not.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.cpp.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@cpp.edu