Hi Everyone,

I've been following some of the various discussions where people have
mentioned using Aruba's hospitality access points and I e-mailed our vendor
who we use about them to compare them with the IAP 215 units we deployed a
few years ago in our residence halls.

I didn't seem to get a good explanation so now I'm asking this group.

For those who have deployed the hospitality access points, how do they
differ from an Aruba you would put in an academic/administrative building?

Do you find you are putting more of them into a residence hall?

I'd toy with the idea of possibly swapping the IAP-215 units with
hospitality units if the numbers were similar and we could move the IAP-215
units into one of our buildings with legacy Arubas although from what I
think I'm reading, it looks like some of you are putting more into the
residence halls than we have put (it's definitely not one access point for
every one or two rooms based on the heat maps that were done).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
College of Saint Elizabeth