Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.  TAC has informed us that the critical issues
we have encountered ( MDs crashing on 8.5.0.1 and an MD VRRP issue causing
APs to move to their backup LMS on 8.5.0.4) should be fixed on 8.5.0.7.  We
are still reluctant to upgrade because AOS 8.5 has been very buggy.
Without students on campus, I feel we won't experience issues with
limited users.

*Cesar Fernandez*
*Sr. Network Engineer*
*University of San Diego*