From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Jennifer Francis Wilson
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 05:22
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WIRELESS-LAN] Any experience of losses through CLT (Cross
Laminated Timber) Floors?

We have a new building currently going up that uses CLT (Cross Laminated
Timber) for its floors.

It will just be 220mm or 300mm CLT and raised floor tiles, no concrete or any
other layers.

Anyone of experience of wifi attenuation/losses through these materials?

Regards,

Jen.

Jennifer Wilson
Senior IT Networks Analyst
University of Central Lancashire

[University of Central Lancashire]

EXTERNAL EMAIL NOTICE: This email did not originate at CAMC, exercise CAUTION
in clicking LINKS or opening ATTACHMENTS.
If you are not familiar with the SENDER, then consider deleting this message.
If there is any doubt of this email's legitimacy, use the Manage Unwanted
toolbar in Outlook to report it as a suspicious email.

Original Sender:
owner-wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu<mailto:owner-wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu>
Originating Country Name: United States