I like the idea of a 6ghz radio and all that sweet sweet frequency it opens
up but I'm torn between that and seeing a cbrs radio in the next generation
of access point (in the next year).  I can make what I have work right now
but the DAS cellular world with a vendor neutral system plus the potential
for our own e-sim lte is something we have been longing for.  Of course
that has many hurdles as well......

Jimmy