From: "Paul Smith" <psmi...@marian.edu>
To: "The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv"
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 9:44:32 AM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WLC 8.10.121 Deferred

We were running 8.10.121 on our 5520 and began having authentication issues. It
is weird because radius isn't even seeing the attempts (or weren't logging
rejections). The behavior persists even using local authentication. Eventually
we can get the clients to connect, but it takes a number of attempts. It's very
frustrating.

Cisco had us upgrade to 8.10.122, but the problem still persists. We would roll
back, but we have 9130's on the campus now and we need 8.10.122 to manage them.

Such a headache right now.

Paul Smith
Network Administrator
Marian University