From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 8:15 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Icing ISE 2.1 but where to jump

Agreed. I'd go so far as to say that I have never seen or heard of a buggier
product set than the AireOS WLCs. I can't imagine Airespace would have survived
over time had Cisco not bought them to get into the thin AP paradigm given the
chronic code issues.

Lee Badman | Network Architect (CWNE#200)
Information Technology Services
(NDD Group)
206 Machinery Hall
120 Smith Drive