Ryan,

We have a flag you can set that will hide you from the UAH directory and
cause us to never reveal that you're a student ("FERPA hold"). One can
assume that privacy-conscious students might set this flag. By that metric,
12% of our students are privacy-conscious.

HTH

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey