Bruce,

I just updated to patch 2 yesterday (due to CSCvs42441 that our security
team wanted patched) and everything seems to be working well. There are a
number of bugs fixed between patch 1 and patch 2 but 99.9% won't affect
most people.

Craig

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:58 AM Bruce Boardman <
000000f864c74f72-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu> wrote:

> Anybody on ise 2.7 run either of patches? Cisco wants everything to the
> latest and so called greatest, but I don’t see a technical reason to move
> just yet. This caught my eye  CSCvn12644
> <https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvn12644> ‘ISE Crashes
> during policy evaluation for AD attributes’ but it’s short on details.
> Wondering
> if I missing something. Thanks

Craig Eyre
Network Analyst
IT Services Department
Mount Royal University
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary AB T2P 3T5

P. 403.440.5199
E. ce...@mtroyal.ca

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent
T. Lombardi"

MRU IT Services will NEVER ask you for your password or to update or verify
your email account through an email. DO NOT click any links in an email
asking you to update or verify your email account.