We have just turned off the 2.4GHz/G band, campus wide (except for a
specific department or two using legacy system boards that aren’t yet
capable of the 5GHz/A band.

We have seen improved performance in every area of measure.

__________________________________
__________________________________

Fishel Erps,
Sr. Network & Infrastructure Engineer
School of Visual Arts
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>136 W 21st St., 8th Floor
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>New York, NY, 10011
<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>
LL: 212-592-2416
C:  347-539-6380
E:  fe...@sva.edu