All,

If you responded to a previous doodle poll for the CG Zoom sessions, or
specifically registered for next week’s ScienceDMZ discussion, you should have
received an invite from a gmail account I created.  I wanted to hide the
participants for knowing who signed up, and couldn’t find a way to do this
through an Exchange invite.

The meeting is between 3PM and 4:30PM next Friday (September 25th).

We are very happy to have three institutions that will be discussing their
design.  Jeff is going to update you all on the presentations on an email
tomorrow, but I wanted to warn you about a non .edu calendar invite that will
be arriving in your inbox.

If you wish to be added to the invite, please send me an email with the
subject: Science DMZ invite.  I’ll add you.

Ryan