Hi,

We're considering this approach, however we need a way to die this in with AD
account status/expiry which needs to be near-instant, i.e. if an AD
account/identity for a user is disabled, we need to immediately deregister or
suspend ALL devices they have registered to their identity, otherwise things
get ugly from an infosec perspective.

I'm assuming freeradius+web-based front end for registration? How do you
perform the device fingerprinting? That's a very cool solution!

Cheers,
Tristan
--
TRISTAN GULYAS