You are not late at all.  I certainly am.  I have 8-9 e-mails for
interest.  I'll send out a quick survey to collect information from those
that responded.  I will send it to the list again to pickup others that
might be interested.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 3:17 PM Michael Heflin <
000002002057e293-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu> wrote:

> Little late but would be interested in this as we are moving from 8540's
> to 9800's

*Mike Atkins*

Infrastructure Architect

Office of Information Technology