Clear To Send podcast had several episodes/posts covering these (and v):

  https://www.cleartosend.net/802-11k-802-11v/

  https://www.cleartosend.net/cts-206-a-look-into-802-11k/

  https://www.cleartosend.net/cts-211-a-look-into-802-11v/

  https://www.cleartosend.net/fast-bss-transition-802-11r/

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.