Using Meraki in our branch locations, we have a couple of sites with 35 APs,
several more with anywhere from just one to a handful. I have zero regrets. The
bugs are few and far between. We don’t have many VLANs in these sites, which
would be the nut to crack in larger deployments. Here’s an aging article I
wrote on that
https://www.toolbox.com/tech/cloud/blogs/why-were-not-all-flocking-to-mist-and-meraki-wireless-the-layer-2-situation-101518/

But VLANs aside, it is soooooo nice not having a buggy controller and
semi-worthless bloated NMS to keep up, given that those are Meraki’s problem.
We are still controller-based on the big WLAN, so we are living in both worlds.

Lee Badman (mobile)