IDK if this helps but the lead time will vary per manufacturer and model,
depending on what they had in stock and their allocations internally and at
various distributors. Behind the scenes, the manufacturers can do an allocation
and hold for what they think are most critical needs. E.g. during the peak of
COVID they prioritized healthcare end-users.

So some models may have already been built and get out the door quickly, while
others were low inventory/high demand and therefore not in production yet due
to the chip shortage.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/the-global-chip-shortage-could-last-until-2023-.html

Also worth noting, the status can change daily. Work with your VAR/reseller and
they can usually get a bit more info via disti and/or the manufacturer. As
always, mileage may vary. A valid and easy question is – what IS available and
see if that suits your needs.

Good luck and happy Friday!
-jj

Jennifer Minella, CISSP