That is interesting Tim, let me investigate this further as this is new news to
me...

Thx

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Tim Cappalli
Sent: 26 July 2021 15:19
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba and SAML SSO

CPPM will parse out the SAML assertion attributes as long as you add them to
the SSO dictionary in CPPM. You can then use them in role mapping or
enforcement in an application authorization service.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
on behalf of Martin MacLeod-Brown
<mmacl...@london.edu<mailto:mmacl...@london.edu>>