From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Julian Y Koh
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 8:29 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] eduroam CAT Config/Cert Renewal with New Root

**** EXTERNAL EMAIL ****

On Aug 9, 2021, at 07:56, Tim Cappalli
<00000194c9ecac40-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu<mailto:00000194c9ecac40-dmarc-requ...@listserv.educause.edu>>
 wrote:

Lets not go down this rabbit hole again.

I thought there was a picture of a rabbit and a hole in the dictionary next to
“mailing list” and “USENET”.   :)

Or is that just in reference to NANOG and IPv6?  :) :) :)

--
Julian Y. Koh
Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2020 Ridge Avenue #331
Evanston, IL 60208
+1-847-467-5780
Northwestern IT Web Site:
<https://www.it.northwestern.edu/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.it.northwestern.edu_&d=DwMGaQ&c=bKRySV-ouEg_AT-w2QWsTdd9X__KYh9Eq2fdmQDVZgw&r=wLdFd1ZL0ZcUbF2oBZW_IGbytKgpgr2PoVwEtmgISwA&m=H0ob6ER9LpWFGl0_Fqoxfc26IcKIeVTLpSQWKmnC3RY&s=o2Qoz18b7NZxD8_TltdEQU4Bm3kFNqed1GpbmPd61mI&e=>>
PGP Public Key:
<https://bt.ittns.northwestern.edu/julian/pgppubkey.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bt.ittns.northwestern.edu_julian_pgppubkey.html&d=DwMGaQ&c=bKRySV-ouEg_AT-w2QWsTdd9X__KYh9Eq2fdmQDVZgw&r=wLdFd1ZL0ZcUbF2oBZW_IGbytKgpgr2PoVwEtmgISwA&m=H0ob6ER9LpWFGl0_Fqoxfc26IcKIeVTLpSQWKmnC3RY&s=SrMTHgnct1wtNJmvWkrNmfwSap6Bw6DBCXlbilpja0w&e=>>