I love the Aruba Utilities app. It's free and shows a host of pretty
valuable information, like nearby access points, RSSI, DSS, BLE etc.

ToddG
Networks & Systems
Williams College

On Fri, Sep 3, 2021 at 2:51 PM Hales, David <dha...@tntech.edu> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone had any free wireless scanning apps for Android
> that they currently like?  Just something free and simple you can use to
> check signal strength, SSIDs and BSSIDs around you when out in the field?
> I always end up with a different one each time I replace my phone and was
> about to poke around the Play store again.
>

> *David Hales*
>
> *Network Systems Administrator*
>

> Information Technology Services
>
> Tennessee Tech University
>
> 1010 N. Peachtree Av., CLEM117
>
> Cookeville, TN 38505
>
> *P:* 931-372-3983
>
> *E: *dha...@tntech.edu

Todd M.Gould
Networks & Systems
Office for Information Technology
Williams College

c:\413.281.0226
d:\413.597.3407
f:\413.597.4388

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete
all copies of this message.