Thanks for sharing that, Neil.  It's a good write up.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Johnson, Neil M
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 1:45 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] [External] Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wi-Fi
expectations/service levels and validation

We often refer people to this document penned by my predecessor when they try
to do things like have an auditorium of students all connect to Zoom and then
complain about the WiFi.

https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/2790<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/its.uiowa.edu/support/article/2790__;!!HXCxUKc!jr3Zq9t2XdCg14wqO3EufaYVyW2EtU248J9eOcUFuviAll7KenZ-KY0COV6k$>

-Neil

--