Dear John Sullivan

I am Paolo Del Bene i was watching my e-mail, when i received from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] an e-mail of this idiot, that said first or
less fsf.org must to close. You could well imagine that i see all this
as no respect for all those people that developped all the software to
give us freedom and an operating system that is Free Software Not
Gratis.

at the same time the idiot [EMAIL PROTECTED] sended me a link
where is written why windows is better than GNU/linux. (I use Debian
GNU/linux). it is an italian link but is possible to translate with
google

i received this stupid messagge in the mailing list

wireless-ml@ninux.org

to subscribe is necessary send a clean email to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and in the future write to wireless-ml@ninux.org please watch wiki.ninux.org

and translate with google the link you see below
> http://tuxmax.blogspot.com/2008/01/perch-windows-meglio-di-linuxo-no.html

happy hacking

paolo del bene

Rispondere a