Yeah, those are me, I have given up on trying to get this thing to work.  I have totally wasted at least two hours of my time trying to figure out the poor documentation on this site.  Maybe you can help Robert with the instructions as I see that you have successfully accomplished getting your sites up.

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.

260-827-2482 Office