From: John Scrivner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 12:49 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3650 due next week

Brad,
Why don't you contribute some constructive information WISPA could use
to develop a response that gives us a reason to favor your position and
helps us in our efforts to make use of this band.  If contention based
systems will not work then why did the FCC stipulate this in their
proposed ruling? Scriv

--
WISPA Wireless List: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********