From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:41 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.8 GHz PtP - weaker RSLs

We had some Trango weirdness overnight also. We had 3 different links go down at different times overnight but I do not have any specifics of why at this time. Where were you seeing this trouble?
Scriv

Jeff Mabry wrote:

Good Morning, WISPA.

We have witnessed a decrease in five (5) TrangoLink10 5.8 GHz PtPs Received Signal Levels overnight. These links are deployed in various geographic locations with an average 12 miles of separation between tower sites. These links have been active for at least a year (some longer). A decrease anywhere from 3 to 8 dB has been recorded in the RSLs with the exception of one (1) link which has had a 7 dB boost in signal.

Weather this morning is about the same as yesterday's weather. Clear and 72 degrees.

Did anyone else see lower signals this morning? This is a weird issue to wake up to.

Thank you for your support.

Jeff Mabry

General Manager

SlingShot Wireless Communications