None of my Trango or Tranzeo 5.x stuff missed a beat.

Maybe Y'all aint living right :-)

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

John Scrivner wrote:

Is there anyone who is using anything other than Trango who sees this same issue?
Scriv

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

I"m on the other end of the country - Oregon...

I saw no changes in my 5 ghz stuff. Solar activity would have an impact
here too, right?   how long does the influence last?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>