You are seeing the same intermittent issues with Redline?
Thanks,
Scriv

Barry at Mutual Data wrote:

Hello John,

Redline.

Barry

Wednesday, August 3, 2005, 8:49:52 AM, you wrote:

JS> Is there anyone who is using anything other than Trango who sees this
JS> same issue?
JS> Scriv

JS> Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

I"m on the other end of the country - Oregon...

I saw no changes in my 5 ghz stuff.   Solar activity would have an impact
here too, right?   how long does the influence last?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>