To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fwd: FCCexpected toofficially proposeDSLderegulationonThursday

Well I know Im going to get a spankin for this but no, I did not. If there is still time to reply I will. Could you send a link and I will reply to the NPRM today.

Thanks

Bo

Charles Wu wrote:

Well..did you (or anyone for the matter) reply to the 3650 NPRM?

-Charles

WISPNOG Park City, UT
http://www.wispnog.com
August 15-17, 2005