From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:19 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Fw: [WISP] Fw: [isp-clec] FCC & DSL-WBIA
ACTIONRecommendation

Well thats not true.  They do it every day.  Life is not fair and life is
not equal.
Its all about votes and keeping the majority happy.

Even if the ultimate goal was to regul;ate WISPs as well, it could takes
years to finally have that happen in the courts, if enough resistence was
put forth to support unequal views that benefited consumers.