<snip>
Yes, the BELLs are AWARE of WISPs. Exactly why we need to protect the use of

the Spectrum for our own special interests.
</snip>

Perhaps a better method of lobbying would be to influence the 3650 band for
Form 477 registered independent / small ISPs / CLECs / WISPs
In the broadcast world...there are limits to how many radio stations / TV
stations one should own
A regulated, open and semi coordinated WISP band (3650 & 700) where
companies (or subsidiaries) w/ significant monopoly assets for that
particular market are denied access (e.g., if you own the copper / cable
plant in that town, you can't use it, but if you don't, you can) might be
the way to go

Thoughts?

-Charles