Is anyone doing tree mounts? What has your experience been?

-Matt

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:

Are you thinking a 900mhz PtP or throwing up a 900 ap with su and hooking up others too? Have you thought about tree mount or small tower? Either might be cheaper than 900 to get the link.

Brian

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

What is the absolute lowest cost 900 mhz stuff out there?
We JUST got an AP functional (as in, powered up, antenna raised) at a new customer's site, and his neighbor was over and wants broadband... ASAP. The problem is, that to the south of this site is up the hillside into the tree line. The west and north are open and wheat fields I only need to go only 3-4 miles, but some areas will have a quarter mile or more of pine trees to go through the tops. North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!