I'm thinking of going to a Trade Show this year. About the only one I attend with any regularity is ISPCON, simply because I've been in this business since 1996. Does anyone go to W-ISPCON? Is there really a difference between any of the trade shows? I've heard all about the WISP-nog version of my ideas for a tradeshow, so I don't need to hear more about that.

There are so many trade shows these days, I'm just looking for comments from those of you who have attended a recent one and found it worthwhile. Frankly I don't see any trade show that costs $500 or more worthwhile any longer, but perhaps I'm entirely wrong, or its just that I'm past the learning curve.

-AH