From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:39 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Trade SHows

  I couldn't agree more with you Alex - -

 $500.00 smackers is a bunch for meeting up with my wireless bud's. I am
gonna attend the WISPCON this time around and I would really love to go
to ISPCON. I talked to Larsen the other day and about it and that is my
plans. I aint gonna pay no $500.00 to learn how to spell antenna, but I
will spend $5K to meet up with some of y'all. We can get together and
have our own grown up discussion about whatever we feel relevant - - -
-- - - -

  So - - You gonna make WispCon?  I will get the room with double beds
and you can shack with me. We can trash the bar every night and eat all
the donuts early in the morning while everyone else is learning about
microwave paths and how to add up how many mw's make a watt!!!!!!  I do
know that there are free buffets at certain hotels as well IF you can
get to the 4th floor!! Damn - - I have turned into bad blood hanging
with all these other ISP's

 Harnish - - where you gonna be and what you gonna attend?

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.