From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 12:01 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Google Maps Cleaned Up and BETA RELEASE READY

Go to Illinois and click your way down to the intersection of Interstate
57 and 64 (Mount Vernon, Illinois). Or you can go to 62864 zip code. I
have followed the steps and my information is not showing up. I put in
the title as "MVN.net". Description was "Mall Tower". The URL for my
network is http://www.mvn.net/. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. My
information appears to go into the system when I click "Add my WISP" but
I can not find it.
Thanks,
Scriv