From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Lanyard and positioning straps

I'll need to order today.  Does midwest have the best prices?  I want a
double lanyard but they are 150 - 200, it that what they all run or is this
just super high quality?  I didn't want to have 1000 into climbing gear.  I
know I know....I could die.

is this the best positioning strap?
http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10241

The double lanyard needs to have the big fat hooks.  Anymore suggestions?