last chance. I am ordering. Well, it's been 3 years....but it's time for a harness. Up until now I only climbed grain legs. I am going to go up a 90ft Rohn 25g style tower. It there anything else I need.
Can I get some links to the rope and pulleys ya'll use?

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10234&-session=midwest:44FFC22E13ec524B34QXo248103D

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10241&-session=midwest:44FFC22E13ec524B34QXo248103D

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10511&-session=midwest:44FFC22E13ec524B34QXo248103D

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10192

Tom DeReggi wrote:

I will add...

I bought a rope grabber for 3/8" metal wire. I made the mistake of buying the inexpensive $99 version, it is a pain to work with because it needs to be assembled around the wire/rope, and is difficult to do as I climb the tower and need to remove it to go over the brackets that fasten the wire to the tower. The $250 good version is preferred, and worth every penny, because it will actually be used instead of sitting in a bucket. It is better because it can very easilly be released to wrap around the wire without taking it apart.

I forget the names of them, but the sellers know what I'm referring to.

Tom DeReggi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>