From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:26 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Lanyard and positioning straps (last chance to save
mylife)

To be completely honest.  Only if it's free.  Otherwise, I'll stay tied
off 100% of the time and not let anyone stand below me.  From there,
I'll just pick up pointers as I go along and use common sense (something
no class can teach me).

A. Huppenthal wrote:

> How about a training seminar for climbing - OSHA safe.
>
> Brian Rohrbacher wrote:
>
>> Actually, I already own it.  Bill Curd sold me his extra one 2 weeks
>> ago.
>>
>> George wrote:
>>

>>> Hey order the one with the aluminum bar seat in it.
>>> It's only like 20 dollars more, and it's a lot more comfortable to
>>> be on a tower in.
>>>
>>> http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10193
>>>
>>> I just got one for my guy and hey says it's way more comfortable
>>> than the other one and he can spend more time on a tower.
>>>
>>> George

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10234&-session=
midwest:44FFC22E13ec524B34QXo248103D

http://www.midwestunlimited.com/store_detail.lasso?-Token.id=10241&-session=