None of my entries show up in either page....  :-(

I use Netscape 7.2, but I tried IE as well.....

And it seemed to take closer to a min to refresh.

Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor wrote:
Team.

is ready to be beta tested...

oddly.. it's missing some of the data that comes up in my admin screen at

try them both and let me know if your wisp shows in the ADMIN Screen BUT NOT in the public website:
http://evdo-coverage.com/wireless-internet-service/

PS.. reminded.. to use the admin screen...
you'll need to enter the work "WISP" in the blank field and check the box to its left ... then press show 100 points and give it about 20 seconds..

lemme know.. .awaiting your feedback ...thx
--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com

2611 S. Pacific Coast Highway 101