To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The climb safe thread

Not sure if you want to modify your advice of "tie-of and sit down on
the harness seat, and regain your wind / strength" after you read the
following link.  It is potentially dangerous advice if you are not
aware of the dangers in doing so.

http://www.mikeholt.com/mojonewsarchive/Safety-HTML/HTML/Will-Your-Safety-Harness-Kill-You~20040119.htm

Lonnie