From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: 17 August 2005 17:30
To: isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISP] For those of you having trouble deciding if this is right
for you....

I'd been begged for months to put together a story on how I got into the wisp business. We're waiting for hardware to come in so I've finally had the play time to get it written up.

I hope that this helps some of you either get going or quit wasting time:
http://cbdd.typepad.com/rural/

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam

Take advantage of PART-15.ORG's Summer Membership Drive and SAVE $$$
http://www.part-15.org/membership/drive.htm

Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP