Hello George,

We raised ours to $150 ( was 125) early summer when gas hit 2.50 a gallon. No
one
peeped. We also switched from running our bucket truck to a pickup
with ladder racks. Sucks when you do an install and the bucket would
really work. We got Verizon falling all over themselves giving away
DSL here too. That forced us to look at marketing/selling to people
in the country though. I'm not price warring with them.

We also are firming up our "pay if not our equipment" service calls.
Was letting that slide too much and the infected crap people run is
not worth doing it for free.

We are looking into "alternative" technologies to power our trucks
also.

Barry

--
Best regards,
 Barry                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]