<<Blatant Self Promotion Warning Ahead!!!>>

For those interested in their own Wireless PreQual Tool fully integrated into your website with your coverage areas, we have just such a tool.  It comes with a price; however, for Service Providers with wide coverage areas, a sales organization, reseller channel, and an interest in reducing truck rolls, this tool can be invaluable.

http://demo.netlogix.com – click on “Enhanced Service Prequalification”.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if interested.

Respectfully,

Eric DaVersa

Vice-President, Business Development

NetLogix