I am doing this without MT.. but I do have Linux running a transparent
bridge between my
customers and my core router. Use iptables to redirect (DNAT) the src IP
address web requests to
my webserver (I redirect requests to port 80 to my webservers address on
port 88) and
then have the virtual host on that web server which listens to that IP
on port 88 use
Mod_ReWrite to redirect all of the REQUEST_URIs to index.html.

Using this system, If I want to shut off a customer, all I do is enter
their assigned IP
once into IP tables, and ANY web reqests gets my index.html page. It
works for
http://yahoo.com/  and for http://yahoo.com/EERTS123X/ddd.asp/?sessid=7788

Two things to keep in mind..
1.You want to be careful about how much (possibly private) information
is put on
your web page. It may be fine to use that page to inform your customer
that they are a deadbeat, except that you cannot know which member of
the customer's family, friends, or relatives may be the first one use
the customer's
computer while visiting on vacation and be the one who gets to read about
your customer's account status. Your lawyer may have better advice.

2. It is probably a good idea to make your web page non-cacheable, so
that when
your customer does pay their bill and you re-enable their access, they don't
keep seeing your page instead of
http://yahoo.com/EERTS123X/ddd.asp/?sessid=7788

John