To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:26 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Comment Period Extended....

FYI:

OET SEEKS COMMENT ON PETITION FROM CONTINENTAL AIRLINES FOR DECLARATORY
RULING REGARDING WHETHER CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS ON ANTENNA INSTALLATION
ARE PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE COMMISSION'S OVER-THE-AIR RECEPTION DEVICES
(OTARD) RULES.   Extended the time to file comments and reply comments.
by Order Extending Comment Period. (Dkt No.  05-247). Action by:  Acting
Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology. Comments Due:  09/28/2005.
Reply Comments Due:  10/13/2005. Adopted:  08/22/2005 by ORDER. (DA No.
05-2335).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2335A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2335A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-05-2335A1.txt>