Under the current FCC chairman i have to agree.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/telecom/2005-08-22-telecom-usat_x.htm?POE=MONISVA

The only thing i get from that is they now want to alter the franchise process to allow telcos to do something they already can and know exactly how to do. Add this to the recent ruling that cable co's do not need to share and you got people on a grass knoll. I agree with Mark that we are being setup for a fall.

Jeromie

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

I'm quite sure it's only real purpose is finding out where all of us are,
and where we are  and who we are so we can be easily taxed and regulated.

Like Congress gives a rip about small business?    Only so as it gives them
numbers to pontificate about.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>